Medical malpractice happens when a physician, hospital, or hospital staff fail to provide quality care, and this care causes an injury or death.
Examples of medical malpractice include:
- Surgeon operates on the wrong body part
- A physician fails to diagnose an illness correctly
- Physician or healthcare provider prescribes the wrong medication
- An anesthesiologist administers the wrong dose of medication
- Physician or hospital staff injures a baby during labor
- A hospital uses faulty or contaminated equipment
The effects of medical malpractice do not only alter your life, but they alter the lives of your family members as well. The goal of the Law Office of Nicholas Hart is to fight for your rights to help you and your family get back on the right track. It is essential to our community to hold healthcare providers liable for their negligence in order to improve the quality of care we all receive. Please call if you have questions about your case.
PHONE: (801) 663-3889